List of Applicant Tracking Systems
The following is a helpful compilation of links to Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) used by HR departments at companies of all sizes for managing corporate recruiting and hiring activities.
Simply put, ATS streamlines and simplifies the hiring process for HR departments by increasing productivity through automation. It improves collaboration and communication. Another benefit of ATS is reducing the potential for discrimination or bias (age, gender, ethnicity) from negatively skewing the screening and evaluation process.
No two ATS are alike, with a wide variety of pros and cons, pricing, and bells and whistles. Performing due diligence as CHRO or VP of HR is critical to identifying the right solution for your organization. Happy hunting!
Here’s the list of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) for CHROs:
- ApplicantStack is an online applicant tracking and on-boarding system providing businesses and agencies of all sizes a better way to recruit, screen, and hire new employees.
- Breezy HR is end-to-end recruiting software designed to optimize the recruiting process.
- BrightMove is an award-winning cloud-based applicant tracking system.
- Bullhorn is a global leader in CRM and operations software for the recruitment industry.
- IBM Watson Talent is a trusted talent management solution with leading AI-powered capabilities for talent acquisition and development.
- Greenhouse Software is a fast-growing provider of enterprise talent acquisition software.
- iCIMS Recruit is a best-in-class applicant tracking system.
- JazzHR is powerful, user-friendly and affordable recruiting software.
- Jobsoid simplifies every step of the recruitment process in organizations.
- Jobvite uses a candidate-centric recruiting model that helps companies engage candidates with meaningful experiences.
- Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent.
- Newton is an applicant tracking system designed to organize and improve internal recruiting programs for small and medium sized employers.
- Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud enables companies to easily source, recruit, develop, and retain top talent with an engaging, social, and data-rich talent management software suite.
- Recruiterbox makes the hiring and applicant process more organized, easier, and more efficient.
- SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-based talent recruiting solution.
- SmartRecruit offers enterprise-grade applicant tracking software to streamline the entire hiring process from one central platform.
- The Applicant Manager is a cloud-based applicant tracking solution that helps internal teams or recruiting agencies to streamline their hiring and onboarding process.
- VIVAHR features a full suite of ATS integrations to add automation to your hiring process.
- Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications.
- Zoho Recruit is both powerful recruiting software and a cutting-edge applicant tracking system that streamlines the hiring process.
View the full CHRO Resources List >>