List of Job Description Software
The following is a helpful compilation of links to resources used by HR professionals for developing well written and attention-grabbing job descriptions during the recruiting and hiring process.
Preparing well-written, accurate, and detailed job descriptions matters! They serve as the blueprint for duties, responsibilities, and candidate qualifications. This ultimately lays a foundation for employee performance evaluations, structuring compensation, setting goals, and measuring growth.
Proper keyword utilization and snazzy descriptions attract eyeballs. Help is here! Performing due diligence as CHRO or VP of HR is critical to identifying a sustainable solution for assistance writing excellent job descriptions.
Here’s the list of Job Description Software:
- Descriptions Now prepares descriptions that use keywords and best-practice industry language.
- HRSG provides employers with innovative, intuitive and strategic software solutions.
- HRTMS offers automated, cloud-based job information and description management software.
- Job Description Builder enables you to transform a blank page into a professionally-developed description in minutes.
- JDMS rapidly develops and standardizes your job descriptions using a best-in-class solution.
- Ongig is a content management system that supercharges your descriptions.
- Saba offers job description software that comes with predefined description templates and sections for easy start-up.
- SHRM offers a premium description manager tool to its members.
- Smart Editor helps you write descriptions that are proven to attract more qualified and diverse candidate pools.
- Talent Peak offers software for preparing expertly-written job descriptions.
- TextioHire unlocks the best language to engage job applicants.
View the full CHRO Resources List >>